K-12 Leadership Program Manager
LeadersAtlas helps leaders and their organizations thrive in challenging times. We tap into leaders’ skills and passions to earn attention and build trust, creating a shared sense of purpose and progress. We create experiences to help leaders connect, exchange, and solve problems together - all through easy and fun programs conducted virtually.
In one of our initiatives, we convene a group of K-12 superintendents to discuss their challenges and share best practices. The vision is to foster exchange and mutual learning so leaders can ultimately improve outcomes for their districts’ students and community members. We believe that education leaders play an important role in empowering the next generation, and we are excited to be supporting these leaders during a challenging period.
We are seeking a K-12 Leadership Program Manager to strengthen this program and expand our impact in this space. This person will be primarily responsible for content development and virtual event facilitation with the superintendents. The ideal candidate is someone excited about supporting K-12 leaders and shaping the future of American public education.
What You’ll Get
- A chance to become a trusted thought partner for the nation’s education leaders
- A hands-on education in shaping communities and crafting thought leadership for K-12
- A chance to work with a mission-driven, caring team of people with a strong culture of learning and growth
What You’ll Do
- Relationship Management: Manage engagement and communication with superintendents, both current and new community members
- Content Development: Work with leaders to create high-quality thought leadership pieces about current K-12 issues
- Program Design and Execution: Co-design and co-lead virtual convenings for leaders to connect, exchange, and solve problems together
- Reporting and Admin: Regularly monitor program progress and report to appropriate stakeholders (internal and external)
What You’ll Bring
- An ability to build trust and connect with senior leaders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to learning, creative problem solver, and bias towards action in a startup environment
- Strong project management skills, with high levels of organization and attention to detail
- Prior experience with content development and/or community management (bonus)
- Prior experience in the K-12 space (bonus)
- A strong network of K-12 leaders (bonus)
A Few Notes
- Our current mode of working is 100% remote, with 3 yearly in-person retreats in the U.S.
- We are seeking candidates whose working hours fall in the window between 9 am to 8 pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- We are open to this being either full-time or part-time role, depending on the candidate
- We know great candidates may not meet 100% of the above requirements. If this excites you and you think you can add value, we still encourage you to apply.
For a full-time role, the compensation range is $55,000 to $65,000, depending on experience. This will be adjusted for a part-time role.