Problem: HP NA welcomed a new CMO taking over NA marketing. Team of 80 people with mixed engagement scores (internal HP team survey) and very siloed (organizationally) by product sub-teams, with low morale and lack of cohesion after a company reorganization.
1) Work with leadership to understand key challenges inside org and identify value pillars to rally team culture around
2) Design content for all team face to face (2 day retreat)
3) Built team led peer sharing program centered around key values for all 4 main NA offices
- what key values and skills people wanted to focus around
- 6 individuals in each office with in depth interviews, strengths identification and building workshops for teams in those offices
- halfway through covid hits
- pivot to design sessions for some of the highest level leaders in org including global cmo, head of consumer marketing NA, and others... for them to lead digital sessions to share their experiences...
- encouraged people using same language and working across silos
- Working on 3 pillars to achieve success in new work era... working on a workstream engagement plan... designing charters.. creat deliverables... create institutional change across new work from home dimensions
This is an ongoing project where priorities have bene adjusted and our (use solution)